Alicia Air offers a routine maintenance program for our residential and commercial customers that will have your air-conditioner, heater/furnace or HVAC system running at its best. Regularly scheduled maintenance ensures that your system is always functioning properly and at the highest efficiency, plus it comes at a great value. Our program extends the life of your equipment, preventing inconvenient downtime and costly repairs, in addition to providing you with higher quality air and lower energy bills. With our expert tune-ups, we can reduce your monthly utility costs by up to 30%.
Expert Repairs On:Honeywell Bryant Rheem Trane Day & Night Carrier Coleman Evcon York
At Alicia Air, we offer more than just a basic inspection. Our factory-authorized technicians perform a comprehensive 21-point precision check-up for your heater/furnace, air conditioner, or HVAC system. All of our professional technicians are EPA & NATE certified and receive ongoing training in the latest advanced service and repair techniques.
We price per visit, so you will always be charged a flat fee. Members of our maintenance program also receive a discount of 5% off parts and labor. We work to accommodate your schedule, whether you book a week in advance or require same-day service, and you will also receive priority scheduling for HVAC emergencies during the peak heating and AC seasons. We offer monthly, quarterly, semi annual and annual plans. Call us today to learn more.
A Complete 21-point Furnace/Heater Tune-Up
- Check thermostat Calibration
- Clean and adjust furnace burner assembly
- Clean furnace ignition assembly
- Check combustion air
- Test furnace starting capabilities
- Examine heat exchanger for damage and corrosion
- Monitor flue draft
- Test furnace safety controls
- Inspect gas piping
- Clean and/or replace standard air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving furnace parts
- Clean condensate drains
- Measure temperature difference between supply air and return air
- Adjust gas pressure
- Adjust pilot
- Monitor heating cycle
- In place, clean and adjustment of blower components
- Examine furnace installation quality
- Examine equipment condition area, and clearances
I want to thank the entire team at Alicia Air for all of their hard work. The professionalism of each member is unequal. From their knowledge of the products and help in selecting . . .
Ask a Technician
Free for Orange County, California only.