At Alicia Air we offer expert, quality and affordable air conditioning service and repair to Orange County and the surrounding areas. We are a factory-authorized, full-service heating and cooling company with over thirty years of experience repairing and servicing air conditioners, heat pumps and HVAC systems of all kinds. We have extensive knowledge of and experience with all major brands. And at Alicia Air, we make customer satisfaction our number one priority; maybe that's why we have thousands of satisfied customers and an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Expert Repairs On:Honeywell Bryant Rheem Trane Day & Night Carrier Coleman Evcon York
It's important to have a well-running air conditioning system, especially on hot days. Our skilled, comprehensive repairs and service will ensure that your system is running smoothly and performing at its highest efficiency, helping to prevent future problems and saving you money on energy costs. Our repairs and service will also extend the life of your system. We even provide a one-year warranty on all service parts.
Our factory-trained service and repair technicians have years of experience and receive ongoing training in the most advanced repair techniques. All technicians are EPA and NATE certified and fully licensed and insured. They arrive at your home in company uniforms with fully equipped service trucks and perform all service and repairs accurately and efficiently. We work with you to provide convenient appointment times, and our emergency services are available 24/7.
A Complete 20-point Air Conditioner Tune-Up
- Check thermostat calibration
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Test AC starting capabilities
- Test air conditioner safety controls
- Clean and/or replace standard air filters
- In place, clean and adjustment of blower components
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Measure temperature difference between supply air and return air
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Inspect evaporator coil
- Examine installation quality
- Examine equipment condition area, and clearances
- Inspect condenser coil for dirt or damage
- Check disconnect for function and wear
- Check TXV / metering device for proper operation
- Inspect seismic restraints
- Inspect refrigerant lines for insulation and penetration integrity
Alicia Air came out to check and repair our A/C unit as well as replace our thermostat. Several technicians came out to work on this "project" over several . . .