Serving Orange County Since 1980
Our goal is to provide quality service and good value!
"I want to thank the entire team at Alicia Air for all of their hard work. The professionalism of each member is unequal. From their knowledge of the products and help in selecting the one just right for us...
New Equipment Gallery
Ask a TechnicianFree for Orange County, California only.
Please fill the captcha field!
Alicia Air's Residential Air Conditioning Maintenance Program
Sales • Service • Repair
- Family Owned Since 1980
- Located in Orange County
- Factory Authorized
- Honest Upfront Flat Rate Pricing
- Expert Service on All Brands
Alicia Air offers a routine maintenance program for our residential and commercial customers that will have your air-conditioner, heater/furnace or HVAC system running at its best. Regularly scheduled maintenance ensures that your system is always functioning properly and at the highest efficiency, plus it comes at a great value. Our program extends the life of your equipment, preventing inconvenient downtime and costly repairs, in addition to providing you with higher quality air and lower energy bills. With our expert tune-ups, we can reduce your monthly utility costs by up to 30%.
At Alicia Air, we offer more than just a basic inspection. Our factory-authorized technicians perform a comprehensive 21-point precision check-up for your heater/furnace, air conditioner, or HVAC system. All of our professional technicians are EPA and NATE certified and receive ongoing training in the latest advanced service and repair techniques.
We price per visit, so you will always be charged a flat fee. Members of our maintenance program also receive a discount of 5% off parts and labor. We work to accommodate your schedule, whether you book a week in advance or require same-day service, and you will also receive priority scheduling for HVAC emergencies during the peak heating and AC seasons. We offer monthly, quarterly, semi annual and annual plans. Call us today to learn more.
A Complete 20-point Air Conditioner Tune-Up
- Check thermostat calibration
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Test AC starting capabilities
- Test air conditioner safety controls
- Clean and/or replace standard air filters
- In place, clean and adjustment of blower components
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Measure temperature difference between supply air and return air
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Inspect evaporator coil
- Examine installation quality
- Examine equipment condition area, and clearances
- Inspect condenser coil for dirt or damage
- Check disconnect for function and wear
- Check TXV / metering device for proper operation
- Inspect seismic restraints
- Inspect refrigerant lines for insulation and penetration integrity