Serving Orange County Since 1980
Our goal is to provide quality service and good value!
We are proud to currently have 83 Angie's list reviews with an overall A rating!
We also maintain a rating that is above the national average for customer satisfaction - with over 110 reviews gathered by Carrier Corporation!
|Groups||2014 - National||2014 - Alicia Air Conditioning & Heating (Dealer 013450 )|
|Schedule the appointment at your convenience?||9.8||9.8|
|Promptness of dealer personnel||9.7||9.9|
|Took time to understand my needs||9.8||10.0|
|Address your concerns?||NaN||NaN|
|Explain what needs to be done?||9.9||9.8|
|Courtesy and friendliness||9.8||10.0|
|Avoid damaging your property?||9.9||NaN|
|Completed the work in a timely manner||9.8||10.0|
|Make it easy to do business with us?||9.8||9.8|
|Meet your overall needs?||9.9||NaN|
|Would you call us again for future service needs?||9.9||9.9|
|How likely would you be to recommend the dealer who served you to your friends or family?||9.8||9.9|
|Professional appearance (personnel/vehicles/etc.)||9.8||10.0|
|Kept my home neat and clean||9.8||10.0|
|Explained operation and maintenance of system||9.7||9.9|
|Explained equipment and labor warranties||9.7||10.0|
|Resolved any issues to my satisfaction||9.8||10.0|
|How likely would you be to recommend HVAC products to a friend or colleague?||9.7||10.0|
These days, there is a lot of talk about going green and our responsibility to the environment. And although the HVAC industry is responding with new products to help save on energy use, there are some basic and cost-effective ways you can cut...read more..
We carry the full line of Carrier thermostats and controls, from Comfort™ Series programmable and non-programmable thermostats to Infinity® Control...read more..
Indoor Air Quality
The issue of indoor air quality (IAQ) is becoming an increasingly significant issue to homeowners around the country. According to a recent survey, three in ten homeowners are looking for indoor air quality...Full Report
Welcome to Alicia Air
Welcome to Alicia Air, the family owned and operated full service HVAC company serving Orange County and surrounding areas. Since 1980 we have provided our residential and commercial customers with quality, affordable HVAC sales, installation, maintenance, service, repairs, parts and more. We have always made customer satisfaction our top priority. Our commitment to quality, affordability, convenience and excellent customer service has earned us an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Alicia Air is a factory-authorized dealer with extensive knowledge of all major brands of HVAC systems, air conditioners, heat pumps, furnaces and heaters. We offer a range of systems to fit all budgets, and our selection includes the highest efficiency models. We also offer zone control systems, humidifiers, digital programmable thermostats, air purifiers and more, and we perform ductwork sales/installation and repair. Our experienced, factory-trained technicians are all NATE and EPA certified as well as fully licensed and insured, and they receive ongoing training in the latest repair techniques.
We price our services at flat rates, so the cost isn't dependent on how long the job takes, and we provide you with a price quote before we begin the work. We offer convenient appointments, and our after-hours emergency service is provided 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Call today—our friendly, knowledgeable staff members are standing by to assist you with all your HVAC needs.
Experience - Knowledge - Service - Value
- Dependability: Alicia Air is a family-owned, full-service, factory authorized HVAC company. All of our technicians are experienced, licensed and insured.
- Flat Rate Pricing: We offer flat rate pricing and provide you with a price quote for the job before we begin. This quote is based on the services needed, not the amount of time it takes to finish the work.
- Guaranteed HVAC Services: All of our service and repair parts are guaranteed by a one-year parts warranty.
- Ongoing Training: Our HVAC technicians have years of experience and receive ongoing training in the latest repair techniques and the newest cutting edge equipment and tools.
- Convenient Scheduling: We work with you to provide convenient appointment times.
- Company Service Vehicles: Our skilled technicians arrive at your home or business with a fully equipped company service vehicle, ready to work on your HVAC problem.
- 24/7 Emergency Service: We offer emergency HVAC service 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. One of our expert technicians will promptly return your emergency service call.
- Uniformed HVAC Technicians: All Alicia Air technicians wear professional company uniforms for your peace of mind.
- Respect For Your Property: Our friendly, respectful technicians always lay down drop cloths and wear shoe covers to protect your property.
- Customer Satisfaction Guarantee: We guarantee your complete satisfaction and will do everything possible to make your experience with Alicia Air an exceptional one. We want to earn your trust and your repeat business.
New Equipment Gallery
Ask a TechnicianFree for Orange County, California only.
Please fill the captcha field!